Ezor : General sales and conditions
- I - Product
I a - Products
I b - Product Garantee
- II - Princing
- III - Order Confirmation
- IV - Payment
- V - Delivery
- VI - Right of withdrawal
The ecommerce EZOR website has been set up by EZOR, whose Head Office is situated at 53 place de République 56400 AURAY FRANCE.
EZOR is registered with the Commerce and Corporate Registry under the SIRET number 80096798600020 and the Intercommunity VAT number FR 85800967986.
This site is hosted by the OVH Company.
Any order placed for a product appearing on the EZOR website requires preliminary consultation and prior acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale, with no exceptions.
I - Products
I a) Products
The products on sale from EZOR are those which appear on the website upon the day on which the website user consults the website, and subject to availability. In case of unavailability of one or more products for which an order has been placed, customers will be informed as soon as possible by email or by telephone. A similar product may be suggested instead.
If no replacement product corresponds to the original order and this order cannot be honored then the customer will be offered full reimbursement or a credit voucher. A client may order a personalized piece of jewellery, on the condition that it is part or fully paid in advance in order to ensure the creation of the jewellery.
I b) Product Garantee
- For reasons of hygiene the jewellery is delivered in a sealed cellophane conditioning,
- Jewellery that has been removed from its sealed cellophane conditioning cannot be returned or exchanged,
- All items sold via the website are scrupulously checked before dispatching (The manufacture of the jewellery, screw threads, inserts ...),
- Customers must systematically check the contents of a parcel upon reception.,
- If a product is found to be faulty (within 2 working days), it will be exchanged and the cost of the insured Colissimo return will be reimbursed to the client,
- No return in plain envelopes will be accepted (in order to avoid deterioration of the jewellery),
- Custom-made jewellery, particularly gold custom-made items and other personalized orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
II - Pricing
Prices include the cost of VAT applicable on the day of purchase. Prices do not include the cost of packaging/shipping and delivery. Pricing will vary depending on the destination, basket and choice of transportation.
III - Order Confirmation
To place an order, just select items and place them in your basket.
The website user can at all times :
- Consult the basket selection,
- Continue browsing for items,
- Terminate item selection and place the order,
- To place an order the customer who is already registered on the website will be required to enter his/her email address and password,
- New customers to the website are required to fill out the EZOR form,
- A website user who has previously placed an order ,may access his customer account and modify his personal details, address,billing and delivery, his orders, renewals and billing, his comments.
IV - Payment
Payment by Credit card via the Credit Mutuel SSL Encrypted bank server.
- The website user is redirected to the CREDIT MUTUEL DE BRETAGNE secure server.
- The server uses encrypted SSL technology and EZOR has no access whatsoever to the client’s bank details.
- A validated order cannot be cancelled.
Payment by credit card via PAYPAL
- The website user is redirected to the secure Paypal server Page.
- EZOR has no access to a website user’s personal bank details, which are automatically directed to the Paypal secure page.
- When payment is validated it cannot be cancelled.
Paying by bank to bank transfer.
- The customer will choose payment by bank transfer when finalizing his order.
- EZOR allows him four days to pay and during this time the articles ordered by the customer and available will be set aside for him and cannot be sold otherwise.
- After this time-limit elapses if the customer does not contact EZOR by mail or telephone to request and justify prolonging this time, the articles will no longer be reserved.
- EZOR’s bank details are given on the validation page and in the order confirmation mail which is automatically sent upon order validation.
V - Delivery
After an order is confirmed, EZOR will send the products within two working days, by Lettre suivie (tracking letter), registered colissimo or Chronopost for French mainland, including insurance fees. The insurance is automatically calculated taking into account the total cost of the order and is included in the delivery charges.
Concerning orders sent to European countries, French overseas territories and world-wide the dispatch within three working days by Colissimo (insurance and tracking) after order confirmation. Ezor will require at least ten working days before dispatching personalized jewellery or special orders. Any delays will not authorize customers to request any form of compensation whatever.
Any transport strike or postal strike must be considered as beyond the control of the EZOR company and we cannot be held responsible if the delivery times exceed the norm (48 hours for French mainland, a minimum of 72 hours for other destinations.
VI - Cancellation
The customer may cancel an order within 14 working days after the product is delivered. Returns must be made in the original unopened packaging.
Returned items must be sent to the following address :
- 53 place de République
- 56400 AURAY
Returned articles charges must be met by the customer who must also send an accompanying letter explaining the reasons for the return and the order number. Please take note that returns in plain unprotected envelopes will not be accepted as the jewellery may be compromised. After a return, if reimbursement is not requested, we will automatically issue a credit voucher. If the client prefers a reimbursement this will be effective within ten days.