You have no items in your shopping cart.

FR / EN

Nose

Nose piercing : information

Our nose piercing jewellery comes in 18 carat yellow or white gold. The carat is the unit used to measure the purity of precious metals. 18 carats means the product is composed of 75% pure gold. The remaining 25% is made up of other metals, making the gold harder, and easier to work with during manufacturing.

These nose pieces have a 0.8mm thick barbell.

They are U-shaped in order to enable safer maintenance of the nostril. We highly recommend opting for this type of barbell.

If you prefer, you can choose to go for an L-shaped barbell, which is easier to insert.

The piece can also be a straight barbell, that you can curve as you desire.

These nose piercings are complemented with decorative symbols. These are flat and do not stick out of the nostril.

There are many different symbols: snake piercing, flower nose piercing, scorpion, feather, moon, infinity sign, lizard, cross, heart, dolphin, treble clef, music note, turtle, frog, hippopotamus, starfish, triskele, butterfly...

All the jewellery comes in yellow or white gold, adorned with one or more zircons: a synthetic imitation of a diamond.

The pieces that come with zircons can be created upon request with the replacement by precious stones such as emeralds and rubies and VSI (Very Small Inclusion) diamonds.

The diamond nose piercings are available on our website with varying diamond sizes: 0.02, 0.03 and 0.05 carats. The carat refers to the weight of the stone and not its size. On the website you can consult the approximative corresponding size.

The carat: unit of measurement of precious stones. It in no circumstance relates to the measurement of precious metals.

For some time, nose rings have been very popular. These gold nose rings all have a 0.8mm thick barbell. They are very thin and very elegant.

Nose piercing rings must either be opened up for application or opt for a version with a little platform that sits firmly up against the interior wall of the nostril. These must be inserted from the inside toward the outside.

Some are smooth and others very slightly twisted for a chic and rock’n’roll result.

Items 1 to 30 of 92 total

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Items 1 to 30 of 92 total

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4